Monday, March 2, 2009

My playroom was clean for 37 seconds today!!

There's a room in our house I'd like to annihilate. It looks like it's been bombed anyway. My kids have a 6th sense when the the toys have been placed in the right place. So naturally that means it's time to go put it back..on the floor. I tried to soothe myself once by thinking they'll grow out of it. Considering my husband is the type that drops his clothes on the floor..BY THE HAMPER, I can only assume that's false. I even organized it with cute IKEA toy bins I thought would do the trick. Wrong again. I gave up today when Rowan came into the room & pulled out every single thing I just put away & said "Mom, why did you move my stuff off the floor?" Silly me. So here's to everyone that's ever stepped on a block, train or miniature weapon of some sort. I feel your pain, literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment