Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My kids Pediatrician is my BFF

I see my kids Pedi more than anyone else on the face of the planet. My kids know when we're headed that way & start screaming in the car. "I don't want a finger prick, I don't need a shot. I'll be good." **I'm a horrible mother because on several occasions I've told my kids if they're not still & quiet, they will get worse & have to go get another shot.** We always start w/ a rapid strep & more often than not, it's positive Yeah!! If there was some kind of medical bingo, we'd always win. I see her so much I feel I should bring her something when we go. Wine, roses, candy? Then I remember it's $20.00-$30.00 a pop everytime I go per kid..DANG!! No wonder she always has the cooloest shoes. She appreciates my business though because I get a HUGE bag of samples, goodies, coupons & she calls me back from her own cell..no call block. I'm her biggest client so she has to woo me. So sad, but I'll take it. I know all the nurses by 1st name & they know us. Three more visits on my punch card & I get to use the V.I.P. section. Woo-hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment