Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

In recent years I've gone practical w/ V-day. I appreciate original, usefull items. So this year I got the boys each 10 of their new favorite songs for their ipod, a shirt, new flashlights, matchbox cars & candy. They loved it. Hubby got a new wisk & some kitchen knife that can cut through anything. In return I got taken to lunch, flowers & money for shopping. OH.. & time to shop all by myself. FUN!! The boys were actually sweet to each other that day. No fighting & lots of hugs. That was my actual gift & I enjoyed it so much!!

2 comments:

  1. That whole shopping without kids thing, that is just plain magical. You can complete whole thoughts... and try things on in the dressing room without having a nervous breakdown. That is some yummy stuff.

    Glad your Vday was awesome!

    ReplyDelete