Thursday, January 15, 2009

Friday Fillins

1. Enough with the Mrs. Oprah Winfrey. Someone has a big head these days..

2. Cheese causes me to be conflicted.

3. I've been craving an Icee..wierd I know.

4. Chelsea Handler makes me laugh...even though it's so wrong!!.

5. I wish I could go to the outlets next week.

6. Physical Fitness has been on my mind lately.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a nice run, tomorrow my plans include baseball tryouts and Sunday, I want to chilax!!!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you did this, isn't if fun?

    Cheese? lactose intolerant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get physical fitness on my mind! Do they have a pill for that? How was your run? That's what I should be doing. Man, you're making me feel bad. WAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never got to run. BUT I'd like to know if carrying around a 5 yr for 3 days everywhere counts as exercise? My back & legs say yes.

    ReplyDelete