Monday, January 5, 2009

Getting to know...me

My name is Terra Howard. Wife to Greg. Mother to Reid, Reagan & Rowan. We also have a dog named Merphy. She is a girl but that doesn't count because she can't eat chocolate w/ me & doesn't have to shave. I love to write. But I write like I talk so if you're the draft checking type you will find your quota of typos here...have fun!! Everyday I find myslef in situations that are...unique. Boys are beautiful creatures. But they are no doubt born little men. Stinky feet, farts, food intake are just everyday topics for me. I endure because that's what a Mom does..right? I gave up having nice furniture & delicate little things 3 years ago. It's no match for indoor baseball, running, throwing & not catching. Maybe one day. (insert sigh here) Whoever I can rope into reading this will learn about Reid. He's my 9 yr old son w/ Asperger's. My hero. My 1st son that I've learned so much from. Reagan, my 5 yr old that is the daredevil, rockstar w/ the biggest heart. He's my easy one. Rowan is my 3 yr old. Who knows what he will be. 3 yr olds change like the weather in Houston, every 5 seconds. But I anticipate he's unique. He's everything his brothers are not & more. I honestly haven't figured him out..but I can't wait to learn. Greg is the poor guy caught up in the middle of all this madness. I love him for everything is & more for what he's not. He's smart, funny & dorky. I love it!!! He saves me & the children everyday. Literally. I hope to keep up w/ this blog for the memories & for the personal gain.

2 comments:

  1. Ok... I'm giving this a try, and the weirdest thing is... this is the EXACT layout I chose! I went ahead and changed it so you wouldn't call me a biter!

    http://clarissa-theridgereport.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only reason I picked this is because you already had the firetrucks- they are the cutest!!! We should switch in a month so we can both have what we want. BTW- I knew you were a biter...

    ReplyDelete